Author Topic: Teleworker  (Read 3788 times)

gatorIT

Teleworker
« on: August 13, 2008, 05:30:31 PM »
Hi all,

We have a SX-200 ICP (2.1.0.11) and we'd like to add on the teleworker solution.  Can anyone provide a referral or recommendation for someone that can provide Teleworker as a preconfigured virtual machine (either vmware or MS Virtual Server)? 

I think we may need to upgrade the firmware on the ICP as well.

Thanks,

Wyn Bryant

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Teleworker
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 09:55:40 AM »
I'm not sure that Teleworker is supported on VM.  Even if it were, I'd be nervous about it.  I'd hate to be chasing issues and not knowing if it's TW or VM.

Has anyone been able to set this up ok?

Ralph

jpblais

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 03:13:38 PM »
Mitel already told me that WM doesn't support UPD so, no Voice(VoIP) application is working onVMware

Offline Chakara

• View Profile
    • Kyle Petree
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 10:26:57 PM »
 As many of you have probably surmised I'm kinda new at all this, but what is UPD?

Thanks!

-Chak

Offline chadmaynard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 11:30:39 PM »
I run Nupoint, Teleworker, Mobile Extension all on VMWare Server and / or Xen under Linux 2.6. It may not be officially supported but I would hate to waste an entire server on Teleworker. I've never had any trouble with it (been doing it since MSL was.... MAS6000? or whatever they called it? MSL is an outdated version of CentOS and MAS was SME Server and before that it was E-Smith. All based on CentOS which works on a wide variety of hardware). Spanmirroring means never having to worry about backups.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10