Author Topic: MiVO 250 business owner wants to monitor calls for new employees  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Crowtalks

• View Profile
New MiVO 250 business owner wants to monitor calls for new employees. It is a small office with seven sets and five lines and no acd hunt group set up. Is there a way for her to achieve this?

Jim

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiVO 250 business owner wants to monitor calls for new employees
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 11:07:13 AM »
Crowtalks,

That all depends on what you mean by, "monitor". There is the FC 321 that will allow them to Monitor the calls of anyone they are a Supervisor of. They can also view the Call Activity Tab to see how many calls are going on at once.

If they are looking for something more like ACD reporting then I am not sure what to tell you.

Thanks,

TE

Offline rick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 05:29:36 PM »
If the phones have users associated with them, she could log on as 'the user' using the web interface. In there she can see the call history of whatever user she is logged on as...

Offline Crowtalks

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 08:05:35 PM »
I get the impression she is wanting to monitor the call as it is happening. I know she has this ability as a supervisor if the are using ACD, but they are not using ACD.

Does she have the ability to monitor the conversation without ACD?

Jim

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 08:35:05 PM »
SILENT MONITOR is a UCD function, not ACD, so she already has the ability.  Build a hunt group in which she is the supervisor and the person to be monitored is a member (you don't need to route any calls to the group). I'd suggest giving her a SILENT MONITOR button (321) and a button for the person she'll be monitoring so she'll see when the newbie is on the phone.  When newbie's button is lit, press SILENT MONITOR, then newbie's button.
If this is the only person she'll monitor you could make the SILENT MONITOR button a STATION SPEED DIAL instead, and program it with 321 followed by extension for single button operation, but I'd still want a separate button for newbie so supervisor can see when phone is busy.

Offline Crowtalks

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 09:08:40 PM »
Thanks!

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 09:21:14 PM »
The feature is Station Monitor, not Silent Monitor. A significant difference because, by default, it is not silent.

UCD/ACD Station Monitor Indications are enabled by default, meaning the hunt group members will hear monitor tones every 15 seconds.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10