Author Topic: Is it possible to see which numbers are connected to conference call?  (Read 907 times)

Offline nwilging

• View Profile
We are running a conference application that is accessed by calling a number. That application will ask the caller to enter a 7 digit conference code to join a conference call. One of our users is interested in seeing a live report of who is calling into that specific call. Is it possible to create a filter for this? I am new to the system, so I apologize if my terminology is not correct. I can see filter options for the application itself, but no filter options for specific conference call codes.

Thanks.

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
That's usually a function of the conference bridge.  Are they using the built-in MEET ME CONFERENCE, the Mitel conference bridge, or one from someone else?
If you're using the built-in there's actually a "real time" CONFERENCE report under the CALL ACTIVITY tab of SYSTEM ADMIN & DIAGNOSTICS.  My experience is that it is slow to refresh, but you can click on TOOLS icon and force a refresh.
Other applications will have much richer reporting, including historical.

Offline nwilging

• View Profile
Is it possible through Reporter Real-Time Pro? Ultimately our user will need to view this report on their own, and they don't have access to the sysadmin and diagnostics.

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
No. Reporter is not aware of conference codes.  Plus real time doesn't display outside numbers.  You could use HISTORICAL and filter for bridge number but you won't see a record until conference ends. 

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
What "conference application" are you using?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10