Author Topic: Service Level  (Read 2079 times)

Offline fishermitchellg

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Service Level
« on: June 09, 2017, 01:11:35 PM »
I have a few questions regarding the data stream that creates Service Level

1. Looking at the SMDR stream, does the system use the 'time to answer' as the value for calculating service level?
2. Once a call is routed to an agent, and it shows ringing, is the time it takes for the agent to actually pick up included in the 'time to answer'?
3. If i send a call from queue A that is out of Service level to queue B, and its answered in the new queue within service level, does the original service level from queue A carry to queue b?
    3A. Example. Sales queue has a service level goal of 95% within 30 seconds. At 1 minute a Workforce coordinator sees the call waiting and sends it to our Customer Service queue, which has availability. Once transferred its answered within 3 seconds. Does the call data count in the original sales queue, or does it move to the CS queue? and if so, is it out of service level, or no because it was answered in 3 seconds in the new queue.

Offline eugenej

• View Profile
Re: Service Level
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 04:42:16 AM »
I have a few questions regarding the data stream that creates Service Level

1. Looking at the SMDR stream, does the system use the 'time to answer' as the value for calculating service level?
---Yes kind of. It should take into account all the time to answer bits until the agent actually takes the call. IOW, you might have a number of SMDR records created as part of different legs of the call. These should all be in there.
2. Once a call is routed to an agent, and it shows ringing, is the time it takes for the agent to actually pick up included in the 'time to answer'?
---Believe this is answered in the previous explantion
3. If i send a call from queue A that is out of Service level to queue B, and its answered in the new queue within service level, does the original service level from queue A carry to queue b?
---I don't know for sure.SLA% are configured per queue. if it was transferred to B after being answered then you may end up with SLA only for B. if it was moved/interflowed then it should be calculated based on the entire duration before it got answered. I could have the first bit entirely wrong though. Perhaps best to speak to a support person with access to the developers. My gut feel is that for the caller, the entire experience was they they waited the total amount of time before getting answered, therefore the SLA on B should reflect that.

3A. Example. Sales queue has a service level goal of 95% within 30 seconds. At 1 minute a Workforce coordinator sees the call waiting and sends it to our Customer Service queue, which has availability. Once transferred its answered within 3 seconds. Does the call data count in the original sales queue, or does it move to the CS queue? and if so, is it out of service level, or no because it was answered in 3 seconds in the new queue.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 07:01:53 AM by ralph »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10