Author Topic: Resilient MCD can't get added to the Nupoint network Elements  (Read 1247 times)

Offline mszodiac

• View Profile
Hi Everyone,

I can add the resilient MCD under the MAS network elements, but it doesn't show up under the Network Elements form under Nupoint.

doha-r does not have Nupoint UM checkmark.  This MCD has the registration/replacement code.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Offline mszodiac

• View Profile
Re: Resilient MCD can't get added to the Nupoint network Elements
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 02:21:14 PM »
Attached is what's displayed in Nupoint.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 07:39:18 PM »
I looked at one of our customer's with a similar setup, it is the same... I don't think it will show up in Nupoint and you would only have one MCD with Nupoint extension in MiCollab's network elements. The resiliency is handled by hand-off that is sent to the Nupoint each time it registers it's sets.

What is not working properly?

Nupoint doesn't know about any network element that doesn't have Nupoint extensions registered on it as it's primary controller, why would it need to know?

Offline mszodiac

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 10:17:21 AM »
Got this sorted out.  The system version is the following:

MiCollab 6.0.205.0
Mitel Standard Linux 10.1.39

When creating a new network element on the MSL, there's a check mark that says "Use Nupoint UM IP Integration License".

With the check mark on this option, the network element shows up under Nupoint network elements.

Once the network element is created and you try to edit it, the option says "Release Nupoint UM IP Integration License".

Offline ccuster

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 12:14:19 PM »
we recently added a second 3300 for failover of acute care phones. the primary controller host our 60 VM nupoint ports. i want to add the HA controller as a network element to nupoint. When you added the second network element did you use the same ports as the primary? and on the PBX, similarly, did you just apply a secondary element to the VM port members?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10