Author Topic: Welcome email has text I cannot delete ......  (Read 1056 times)

Offline hegnerd

• View Profile
Welcome email has text I cannot delete ......
« on: June 01, 2017, 07:46:20 PM »
Hello,
I am new to the Mitel community so be gentle. My background is in Cisco but I am excited about now working with a Mitel system. We are running MiCollab 7.2.0.26 / Mitel Standard Linux 10.5.7 / OVA 7.2.0.26. What I'm about to ask is no doubt very simple but I just don't know where to look in the Mitel system to correct the problem. I have registered for Mitel training and in a few months hope to avoid this kind of question but for now it is unavoidable.

I noticed last week that when our support engineers reset a voicemail password or add a new user the user receives two emails and the content of the email is nonsensical. I was able find the "Welcome E-mail" tab under "Configuration/MiCollab Settings/Welcome E-mail" and correct most of the email content but there are two sentences I cannot get rid of. These sentences do not appear in the "Custom Message" section of the "Welcome E-mail" so I assume they have been made part of the actual email template used for the notification. Can you tell me where to look for the email template?

Also, where should I look to figure out why the users are receiving two emails?

Thank you for your time.

Offline eugenej

• View Profile
Re: Welcome email has text I cannot delete ......
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 09:01:21 AM »
without me doing this physically, which two sentences can you not manipulate?

as far as I know you cannot change anything other than in the welcome e-mail tab of micollab settings.

Also typically the second email will from noreply@easydeploy.net. This is to auto configure the micollab mobile, micollab mac os and soon to be next gen pc app.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10