Author Topic: Outgoing from PRI trunks gets blocked automatically on Mitel A-470  (Read 1446 times)

Offline srirammig112

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Hi all,
Request your help on this issue . I have been reported and i have personally noticed that the outgoing calls from ISDN PRI suddenly stops  working automatically once in a while. At first i thought it was something related to the permission set but later found out its not. Here i have only 2 permission sets configured which are 1 and 2 .1 is for unrestricted external access and 2 is no external access . This outgoing issue resolves when i restore the back up of previous day from the back up files stored inside the Mitel communication server.This system's release was previously a 4.1 HF1 which i upgraded to 4.1 HF4 . This was thought as a one off issue when we were reported the first time 3 months back. But in a span of 3 days this issue got repeated twice and every time iam just restoring a previous day's back up or a manual back up from the same date. Can anyone please help?

Regards

Offline srirammig112

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Outgoing from PRI trunks gets blocked automatically on Mitel A-470
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 11:30:52 AM »
Hi all,
I found resolution to the issue that is i need to remove the numbers that are configured by default in digit barring option 1. Also the Basic function was set from All barred to All free.This resolved my issue.

Regards

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10