Author Topic: how to setup agent permission to log in or log out other agent off the queue  (Read 1046 times)

Offline pacifichydro

• View Profile
Hi all

We are using Mitel contact client centre (praifrier), I just wonder if you can provide the instruction how to setup agent with permission to log out/off other agent from queue

thanks

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
I think if they have a System Administrator licence (set in YSE) they can do this.

Offline pacifichydro

• View Profile
I believe the administrator license in YSE is allowed you to configure the actual contact centre backend configuration, it is not for log in/log out agent

I believe we need to setup the supervisor profile but I am stuck of how to do that

Hope some guys can shed some light

Offline boycey9

• View Profile
From memory the account you use to do this must have a device attached to it, can be an extension or an agent ID but the Mitai is sent from the device not the server.

Offline pacifichydro

• View Profile
I did a bit of research and you have to setup some kind of supervisor profile for an agent/extension so when they log into CCM it will then allow them appropriate permission

Just wonder if anyone do that before?

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I did a bit of research and you have to setup some kind of supervisor profile for an agent/extension so when they log into CCM it will then allow them appropriate permission

Just wonder if anyone do that before?

I do this as an admin from the web side. I have several profiles that have supervisory rights so when you set them up with an advanced supervisor license I just assign that profile and they are good to go. It's setting up the profiles that get a little tedious because you have to make sure all the agents are in the correct agent groups etc., but once that's done it makes things smooth.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10