Author Topic: MiCollab Console speed call?  (Read 1334 times)

Frontline

MiCollab Console speed call?
« on: April 24, 2017, 10:23:04 AM »
This site has a unique set up.

They have Tie lines connecting to an NEC system. Right now there are system speed calls in the Mitel system for each extension on the NEC system. So from a desk phone a Mitel user can dial an NEC extension and the call will go across the tie lines to the NEC.

They are now implementing a MiCollab console. What they would like is a way to click on the name of an NEC user and have the call go across the tie line the way it does for a call from a desk phone.

Is there a way the NEC user name can display somewhere on the UC console the user can click on to place a call to or transfer a call to the NEC user?

Thank you

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: MiCollab Console speed call?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 12:00:39 PM »
Build each one individually as a Speed Call in the console... We did this once when switching from an Axxess to a 3300 and had a temporary QSIG T-1 between them. No automated way to do it, but if memory serves in the MiCollab console you can build speed dials with labels.

Frontline

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 12:29:01 PM »
acejavelin,

Thanks for the info. I'm not familiar with this console yet. I'm trying to get a license so I can start playing with it.

Any way to import the speed dials, site has about 300 so far?

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated!

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 12:52:15 PM »
acejavelin,

Thanks for the info. I'm not familiar with this console yet. I'm trying to get a license so I can start playing with it.

Any way to import the speed dials, site has about 300 so far?

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated!
Not that we found, but that was a few years ago... Each one has to be created by hand. If memory serves you add them to your contact list, then in the console you drag and drop them over to the "sideboard" of the console, we only had about 50 users and it was PIA.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 04:03:37 PM »
I think with a recent version you could set them up in Micollab and assign an extension of type phantom with the speed call value

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10