Author Topic: PMS with Mitel  (Read 1389 times)

Offline gimitel

• View Profile
PMS with Mitel
« on: March 19, 2017, 02:51:20 PM »
Guys,

I have a customer complaining, that when they check-out the guest and check-in a new guest in the same room, the name of the old guest still appears on the guest phone.
It looks like that when they checkout the guest the PMS does not erase the old guest name.

Can someone help ?

Gimitel

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: PMS with Mitel
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 05:21:17 PM »
Guys,

I have a customer complaining, that when they check-out the guest and check-in a new guest in the same room, the name of the old guest still appears on the guest phone.
It looks like that when they checkout the guest the PMS does not erase the old guest name.

Can someone help ?

Gimitel
Sounds like the interface is down... this is typical if the PMS interface isn't talking to the PMS server. They may also complain of rooms with no names, or old guest names.

In my experience, 90% of the time this is on the PMS server side (have the customer ask PMS support to reset the interface and initiate a resync), 9% of the time it's a locked up iPocket (power cycle it), and other than an occasional real issue like a cable disconnected, bad switch port/Streamline adapter, patch cable, etc...

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10