Author Topic: Help MAS & MBG (UCA)  (Read 953 times)

Offline Nemmessis

• View Profile
Help MAS & MBG (UCA)
« on: March 16, 2017, 08:06:46 PM »
I really apreciate your help because last week the softphone(Minet) and smartpone (sip) were running with out problems, but we decide to change the fqdn from uca.pgjdf.gob.mx to vmas.pgjdf.gob.mx because in the welcome e-mail all url's are referencing these domain and aditional when you instal the softphone in the lap the app wants to install the mca application but the link to the server vmas.pgjdf.gob.mx was broken to, finally we decide to change the domain and rigth now avery thing is functioning (links in the welcome e-mail) and when you deploy the app UCA in the laptop it will prompt to install mca app, and it Works now to, but the problem is that the UCA begins to disconect and rigth now i can't to stabilize it because it is falling down, i can see that it is connecting to the server, because if i change the user and pass, the app is replying and accepting the changes, i went to the logs of the app and i found

Mitel.Communicator.Listeners.WebSocketListener - Web socket error: System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationExce ption: Could not make a call to WSP; See internal exception. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: It is not possible to contact the local security authority
 --- End of the internal exception stack trace---

I suppouse that's related with the change of the domain and the certificate in the MSL, but i dont have really the experience managing those certificates i really apreciate any help because i could not find any way to solve the problema i was seeing or supousing that i have to request to a third party CA a certificate but i have readed that the MSL cant make it with its own resources, thanks in advance.

Online ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Help MAS & MBG (UCA)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 02:49:02 PM »
What version of MAS/MiCollab are you running? I saw an issue with version 6 and Windows 10 users that resulted in a similar error.

Offline dilkie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Help MAS & MBG (UCA)
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 11:23:38 PM »
if you change your servers fqdn, you need to get a new certificate. The certificate has your server's fqdn (and sometimes ip) in it and the client won't trust the connection if the name in the certificate doesn't match the fqdn it used to make the connection.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10