Author Topic: SIP Errors  (Read 2855 times)

Offline BobbyMitel

• View Profile
SIP Errors
« on: March 09, 2017, 04:27:03 PM »
Had flow through provisioning setup through my phone vendor.  Since then, nothing but SIP errors.  They don't know what it is and they said Mitel doesn't know either.  Going on 2 months now... Any of you know what it is?  Thanks

Log Type  Software
Log Number  2448
Severity  Warning
Date  2017/Mar/09
Time  16:06:25
Source  SSP
Description  SSPGetMinSEHeaderInSipMsg failed
Module  Main
File Name and Line Number  SSPUtils.cpp;11771

Offline petr.necas

• View Profile
Re: SIP Errors
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 01:55:14 AM »
Did you try to run SIP TCPDUMP ON and OFF and see the file in Wireshark?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 11:06:14 AM »
Had flow through provisioning setup through my phone vendor.  Since then, nothing but SIP errors.  They don't know what it is and they said Mitel doesn't know either.  Going on 2 months now... Any of you know what it is?  Thanks

Log Type  Software
Log Number  2448
Severity  Warning
Date  2017/Mar/09
Time  16:06:25
Source  SSP
Description  SSPGetMinSEHeaderInSipMsg failed
Module  Main
File Name and Line Number  SSPUtils.cpp;11771
Do you have SIP trunks, or is this related to SIP ports on the MiCollab server (Nupoint/AWC ports)?

What versions of MiVB and MiCollab do you have?

Offline BobbyMitel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 03:22:45 PM »

Do you have SIP trunks, or is this related to SIP ports on the MiCollab server (Nupoint/AWC ports)?

What versions of MiVB and MiCollab do you have?
[/quote]

Somehow, I missed these replies.  These errors are still happening every 7-10 seconds.  Petr, haven't used Wireshark but to my knowledge, the PBX support did and wasn't able to find the problem.

Ace -  Yes, we have SIP trunks.  I'm not sure what MiVB version we have but I know we have MiCollab 7.2.2.12.  It doesn't appear to be causing any issues but I would like it to go away.  I can't help but think it's causing something and it's purging my logs.

Thanks
Bobby

Offline BobbyMitel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 03:43:24 PM »
Release level: 7.2 SP1 PR1 
Active software load: 13.2.1.27

Offline x-man

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 03:54:44 PM »
SSP (Sip Service Provider) GetMinSEHeaderInSipMsg failed is telling you that command failed to set a minium session time that they are willing to support but didn't get the setting; the invite/update stage is moot. It can also be used in a update request and it must be MORE than 90 seconds.

Its possibly a misconfig in the sip peer or it could well be at the sip provider end. You need a wireshark to find out I'm afraid. I believe when it fails it just falls back to the default 90 seconds when re-tried.

and that is as far as I can take it I'm afraid. Get a wireshark and send it to your sip provider.

Offline BobbyMitel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2017, 04:11:30 PM »
SSP (Sip Service Provider) GetMinSEHeaderInSipMsg failed is telling you that command failed to set a minium session time that they are willing to support but didn't get the setting; the invite/update stage is moot. It can also be used in a update request and it must be MORE than 90 seconds.

Its possibly a misconfig in the sip peer or it could well be at the sip provider end. You need a wireshark to find out I'm afraid. I believe when it fails it just falls back to the default 90 seconds when re-tried.

and that is as far as I can take it I'm afraid. Get a wireshark and send it to your sip provider.

Thank you.  I will do this myself and see what I can find. 
Bobby

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10