Author Topic: ACD & RAD  (Read 1007 times)

Offline pakman

• View Profile
ACD & RAD
« on: March 08, 2017, 04:47:06 PM »
Trying to build a new ACD as I have not done this before. I have the ACD licenses and built the path and log in keys on some phones and this tested out just fine. In the end I want calls to come into the queue and hear the on hold music then have a RAD play and say if you wish to leave a message press X and have that caller get transferred to a voicemail.

In reading how to set up RADs, the instructions are quite confusing as it wants me to use the ONS/OPS form and assign a directory number but I'm not sure where in this form I set a directory number?  Then in the COS It says the following

For each RAD, set the "Recorded Announcement Device" option to "Yes", the Answer Plus Message Length Timer equal to the message duration, and the "Answer Plus Expected Offhook Timer" equal to the RAD cycle time plus an allowance of five seconds guard time.

I cannot find RAD cycle or message duration so I am not sure how I can make sure those items are equal.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: ACD & RAD
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 06:17:35 PM »
The ONS/OPS form has been renamed "Analog Sets".
Create an extension number just like any other analog set or port.
Then create a unique COS to assign to it.  You can assign that same COS to all of your rads.
Say "yes" to "Recorded Announcement Device".
Now, I know that it says to set your message length timer to be equal to the length of the message.
Max it out.
Also max out your expected off hook timer.
Assign that COS to your Analog port in the Station Attributes form.
Record your announcement and then send me a beer.

Ralph

Offline pakman

• View Profile
Re: ACD & RAD
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 08:09:22 AM »
Thanks for the information!

I will try this today and the beer is on it's way!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10