Author Topic: Setup NuPoint 7 to work with Exchange 2007  (Read 1199 times)

Offline MaxxFusion

• View Profile
Setup NuPoint 7 to work with Exchange 2007
« on: March 08, 2017, 03:24:24 PM »
I just got my 330 controllers upgraded over the weekend and migrated to the NuPoint 7 server.  I need to setup Advanced UM to work with my Exchange 2007 server.  I want it to integrate useing imap.  THis is how my old ESNA VM server worked.

I get an email with the new vm.  When i read it the vm light goes out on my phone and when i delete the email it deletes the vm out of my vm box.  That is where i need to get to.

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Setup NuPoint 7 to work with Exchange 2007
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 04:58:30 PM »
Lets start at the beginning. Do you have Full UM licenses available on your NuPoint? This is a per-mailbox license.

Offline MaxxFusion

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 07:16:07 AM »
Yes I do.

Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) Bundles

Bundle                                                                User Licenses    Currently used
UCC Entry User for Enterprise (V4.0)                     414                     228    
UCC Premium User for Enterprise (V4.0)                     5                               0    

Application User Totals

Application                                                        User Licenses   Currently used
Audio, Web and Video Conferencing                       10000                       2
Nupoint Unified Messaging                                          471                     232
Teleworker                                                                    15                       7

MiCollab Client    
    Console                                                                      0                       0
    Deskphone                                                                      5                       0
    Mobile                                                                              5                       0
    Softphone                                                                      5                       0
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 08:07:42 AM by MaxxFusion »

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 08:52:19 AM »
Yes I do.

Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) Bundles

Bundle                                                                User Licenses    Currently used
UCC Entry User for Enterprise (V4.0)                     414                     228    
UCC Premium User for Enterprise (V4.0)                     5                               0    

Application User Totals

Application                                                        User Licenses   Currently used
Audio, Web and Video Conferencing                       10000                       2
Nupoint Unified Messaging                                          471                     232
Teleworker                                                                    15                       7

MiCollab Client    
    Console                                                                      0                       0
    Deskphone                                                                      5                       0
    Mobile                                                                              5                       0
    Softphone                                                                      5                       0
All but UCC Basic includes Advanced UM

(lol... nevermind, I missed the part where you said yes. Guess I need more coffee this morning)

Offline MaxxFusion

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 10:59:54 AM »
Yep.  I have the Entry and 5 Premium licenses.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10