Author Topic: Voicemail with MiCC  (Read 1137 times)

Offline smarbar

• View Profile
Voicemail with MiCC
« on: March 01, 2017, 02:18:30 PM »
Hi

I am struggling with getting a call into a NuPoint voicemail box when directed through MiCC IVR, call flow is as follows

Multicall key 6414 is call rerouted always to a hunt group 1959 with the IVR Ports as members, a workflow is setup with schedule that forwards to various locations, one of which I want to be the voicemail box 6414. I thought this would be easy as 6414 is the first rung device so would go there automatically. What's happening is the voicemail answers and asks for a mailbox number!
If I call reroute 6414 directly to voicemail it goes to the mailbox as expected so I know that's working. it seems to be losing the first rung device once it has gone into the IVR so I thought I would try creating a nametag hunt group with * in front but that doesn't work either.

Not sure what's going on, anyone got any suggestions?

Online ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Voicemail with MiCC
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 02:47:13 PM »
I might try to put a new number in the mix (we'll say 6415 for example sake).

Call reroute 6415 always to voicemail. Then from the MiCC IVR send the voicemail option to ext 6415. In NuPoint add 6415 as an alternate extension to the 6414 mailbox and see if that does the trick.

It sounds like the NuPoint is receiving the IVR ports as the expected mailbox but not finding them.

Offline smarbar

• View Profile
Re: Voicemail with MiCC
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 03:19:19 PM »
That worked, thanks.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10