Author Topic: Integrating with microphones?  (Read 757 times)

Offline jcatucci812

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Integrating with microphones?
« on: February 27, 2017, 04:31:32 PM »
I'm going to throw this out there and see if anyone has any experience with this...

Our company ordered a new conference room table that has built-in microphones at each seat. I don't have that much information on the table or microphones at the moment. I was wondering if there was any way we could integrate them into our phone system? Maybe it's as simple as there being some microphone switch box or something like that? I did a little research and couldn't find anything so I figured I'd ask you guys.

Thanks

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Integrating with microphones?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 05:42:08 PM »
jcatucci812,

The mics should just be standard mics that most likely daisy chain together. This means that you would need something that not only accept that input, but also integrate into phone system; like a conference phone that takes a 3.5 mic input.

I have only seen one of these tables before, but it was connected to an existing device that we just connected to an analog port off the phone system so it could connect to a conference call. Look for a conference phone that supports the type of mic input that is coming off of the mics and that should help you find a solution.

Thanks,

TE

Offline jcatucci812

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Integrating with microphones?
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 08:43:30 AM »
Thanks for the reply. I'll check it out and get back to you.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10