Author Topic: Maintenance/Software Logs  (Read 1457 times)

Offline saliou-ab

• View Profile
Maintenance/Software Logs
« on: January 17, 2017, 12:54:30 PM »
I have noticed a severe ERROR message in logs that is repeating over and over again. Do anyone have an idea how I can sort out this Error. What does it really mean?

Log Type   Log Number   Severity   Date   Time   Source   Description   Module   File Name and Line Number
Software   4673   Error   2017/Jan/17   16:58:22   VMPMSServer   ReceiveMessages Delivery problem to Voicemail App   Main   ipvm_pmsserver.cpp
Software   4672   Error   2017/Jan/17   16:58:18   VMPMSServer   ReceiveMessages Delivery problem to Voicemail App   Main   ipvm_pmsserver.cpp
Software   4671   Error   2017/Jan/17   16:58:18   VMPMSServer   ReceiveMessages Delivery problem to Voicemail App   Main   ipvm_pmsserver.cpp
Software   4670   Error   2017/Jan/17   16:58:17   VMPMSServer   ReceiveMessages Delivery problem to Voicemail App   Main   ipvm_pmsserver.cpp
Software   4669   Error   2017/Jan/17   16:58:17   VMPMSServer   ReceiveMessages Delivery problem to Voicemail App   Main   ipvm_pmsserver.cpp
Software   4668   Error   2017/Jan/17   16:58:17   VMPMSServer   ReceiveMessages Delivery problem to Voicemail App   Main   ipvm_pmsserver.cpp

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Maintenance/Software Logs
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 03:37:34 PM »
I have noticed a severe ERROR message in logs that is repeating over and over again. Do anyone have an idea how I can sort out this Error. What does it really mean?

Log Type   Log Number   Severity   Date   Time   Source   Description   Module   File Name and Line Number
Software   4673   Error   2017/Jan/17   16:58:22   VMPMSServer   ReceiveMessages Delivery problem to Voicemail App   Main   ipvm_pmsserver.cpp
Software   4672   Error   2017/Jan/17   16:58:18   VMPMSServer   ReceiveMessages Delivery problem to Voicemail App   Main   ipvm_pmsserver.cpp
Software   4671   Error   2017/Jan/17   16:58:18   VMPMSServer   ReceiveMessages Delivery problem to Voicemail App   Main   ipvm_pmsserver.cpp
Software   4670   Error   2017/Jan/17   16:58:17   VMPMSServer   ReceiveMessages Delivery problem to Voicemail App   Main   ipvm_pmsserver.cpp
Software   4669   Error   2017/Jan/17   16:58:17   VMPMSServer   ReceiveMessages Delivery problem to Voicemail App   Main   ipvm_pmsserver.cpp
Software   4668   Error   2017/Jan/17   16:58:17   VMPMSServer   ReceiveMessages Delivery problem to Voicemail App   Main   ipvm_pmsserver.cpp
Is your PMS interface working? This looks like messages coming in on the PMS interface are not being recognized by the voicemail application, like it is sending extra messages that it doesn't understand.

Offline saliou-ab

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 06:31:49 PM »
Thanks Acejavelin for your answer.

Yes, I presume it is working. Because I have in my network a TMS iCharge server that's rating calls so that they can be charged by the PMS, and this is working quite well.

If a guest is checked in by the PMS, it is updating the Users and Devices form some times. Some times it is not updating and we still read Vacant Room in the form despite that the PMS has already checked in the room.

But as you said maybe it is sending along a bad message format. Going to ask the PMS guy to check on his side.

Nice evening to you.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 07:00:42 PM »
Thanks Acejavelin for your answer.

Yes, I presume it is working. Because I have in my network a TMS iCharge server that's rating calls so that they can be charged by the PMS, and this is working quite well.

If a guest is checked in by the PMS, it is updating the Users and Devices form some times. Some times it is not updating and we still read Vacant Room in the form despite that the PMS has already checked in the room.

But as you said maybe it is sending along a bad message format. Going to ask the PMS guy to check on his side.

Nice evening to you.
These messages would be for the voicemail PMS interface, not the PBX interface, they are two distinct interfaces.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10