Author Topic: PRI-Busy Lines  (Read 1503 times)

Offline pakman

• View Profile
PRI-Busy Lines
« on: January 17, 2017, 08:44:31 AM »
The following happens from time to time and have not been able to find the root cause.

I will come in and find out the 800 number to our call center is sending out a fast busy when you call it. To resolve the issue I run busy xnet all and then rts xnet all. When looking through the logs it shows traffic congestion report no trunks available between x time and x time. I'm not sure why are trunks go into this state. I have called the vendor and there not seeing any logs on their end and would like me to call to troubleshoot real time the next time it happens. Any other suggestions.

Thanks,

Offline mszodiac

• View Profile
Re: PRI-Busy Lines
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 11:02:15 AM »
Can you clarify the problem?

So when you make the call, is it from an MCD that has XNET trunk to the call center, then the call center has the PRI connection?

Before you run the busy xnet all, and rts xnet all, what is the output of state xnet all?

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 02:35:39 PM »
Don't know the output of state xnet all as I didn't run it this time but believe it shows all lines are busy. I'm calling the 800 number from my cell or any landline will give you the fast busy instead of our greeting. Hope that clarifies it.

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 06:27:56 AM »
I couldn't tell you the cause but what I'd do is make sure your XNET interPBX routing has fall back routes.
If the route from pbx A to pbx B fails then route the call to PBX C. 
I've seen an issue before where a route between systems goes out of service.  I could never figure out why.
I worked around the problem by sending the call to a different system and then to the destination pbx.  That route would be up so the call would still go through.

Ralph

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10