Author Topic: Changing system time on MiVoice 250  (Read 2737 times)

Offline StuartUK

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Changing system time on MiVoice 250
« on: January 05, 2017, 04:44:40 AM »
Hey guys,

Is there a way of changing the system time on the MiVoice 250 (using the programming software) ?
The system time is 4 minutes behind, and shows on all client handsets....
IP Phones using SIP.
I never configured the MiVoice 250 when it was setup, so unsure of NTP is set, and if it is, how to change the NTP settings, etc
I did a search on here for changing the time, but didn't find how to do the above...

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
Re: Changing system time on MiVoice 250
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 08:12:09 AM »
The time can be set from the main screen...Right window should offer MAINTENANCE ACCOUNTS, SOFTWARE LICENSE etc.  Just change time at the bottom.  This also has the option for ENABLE NETWORK TIME PROTOCOL, and if this is on you can't change the time manually.  If you need to change time manually disable NTP, change time, then turn back on.
NTP destination is in the IP SETTINGS section if you need to check or change it.  Obviously gateway must also be right for NTP to work.

Offline StuartUK

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 10:59:37 AM »
Hiya
Yes, I see that window each time I load up the software, but as much as I can see the date & time, and showing NTP enabled, I cant click on either 1 to make a change...
Just checked in IP Settings, it gets the time from:   Europe.pool.ntp.org   (although IP shows blank mind)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 11:01:31 AM by StuartUK »

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 12:17:52 PM »
When you left-click on YES next to ENABLE NETWORK TIME PROTOCOL you don't get a yes/no dropdown?  Is it possible you don't have full admin rights?

If it's running NTP and you can get out to public internet this shouldn't be an issue, it should be self-correcting.  So I'd also check the gateway and subnet settings to see if pbx can't get out of the building.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10