Author Topic: Route calls during busy time  (Read 931 times)

Offline ctk2003

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Route calls during busy time
« on: December 20, 2016, 03:20:03 PM »
We have Your Site Explorer to route calls. 

When we get, lets say 5 calls in a certain queue, we'd like additional calls that would have gone into that queue sent somewhere else.  We don't have Intelligent Queue.  But, could we set up the IVR Routing so that it knows the number of calls in the queue?

The IVR can do SQL database dips I saw.  Is the number of calls in a queue gotten from the SQL database?

Someone said if the reporting needs to be customized, there is a tool available for that.  Does anyone know the name of the tool?

Thanks

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Route calls during busy time
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 04:16:11 PM »

When we get, lets say 5 calls in a certain queue, we'd like additional calls that would have gone into that queue sent somewhere else.  We don't have Intelligent Queue.  But, could we set up the IVR Routing so that it knows the number of calls in the queue?

The IVR can do SQL database dips I saw.  Is the number of calls in a queue gotten from the SQL database?

This is all a part of Intelligent Queue. IVR routing is dependent on having Intelligent queue ports, so without Intelligent queue, you can't use the IVR or queue position or status based routing.

Someone said if the reporting needs to be customized, there is a tool available for that.  Does anyone know the name of the tool?

Reports are on past, static data, so I don't see where they'd be of any help to you here. The tool is called "Flexible Reporting"

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
Re: Route calls during busy time
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 04:22:50 PM »
Use a "Queue" action and one of the "Conditions" you can use is "Number of Calls Waiting".

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10