Author Topic: Console, nametag hunt group, nupoint not working as intended  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Ronan

• View Profile
Console, nametag hunt group, nupoint not working as intended
« on: December 19, 2016, 11:00:17 AM »
Hello,

from my understanding this should work but it doesn't and I'm pulling my last hair out.

3300 version 6.0 SP3 (soon 8 )
nupoint 16.0.0.51.01

We have one IP console, DN 620000, no embedded VM so no RAD, and want to use nupoint for night service messages.

What I'm doing is creating a call rerouting always to a nametag hunt group 690000, itself always rerouted to nupoint.

Console is not rerouted in day mode, and rerouted to the hunt group in night1 and night2.

In nupoint there is a 690000 VM with a call director containing a night message.

When we call the hunt group 690000 we get the night message.

When we call the console 620000 in night1 or night2 mode, we get the generic "please enter a VM number", so basically the nametag isn't working as intended.

What are we doing wrong ?

Thanks

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Console, nametag hunt group, nupoint not working as intended
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 03:04:56 PM »
Since you're only rerouting to VM at night, can you add 620000 as an alternate extension on the 690000 mailbox in the Nupoint?

Offline Ronan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 02:59:08 AM »
Hello,

thanks for your answer. To be honest I'm not familiar with that feature (alternate extension), I shall look into it.

I've given up on the nametag hunt group, I've just activated the embedded VMs to use RADs.

Regards

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 08:51:24 AM »
Hello,

thanks for your answer. To be honest I'm not familiar with that feature (alternate extension), I shall look into it.

I've given up on the nametag hunt group, I've just activated the embedded VMs to use RADs.

Regards
Open the Nupoint Web Console and then the mailbox in question (690000) and click "Advanced" and then you can add Alternate Extensions, up to 4, if a call from one of those alternate "extensions" hits Nupoint it will go into that mailbox.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10