Author Topic: Stumped !!! Time showing wrong on one phone of 10  (Read 2509 times)

Offline Ryskie

• View Profile
    • T2K
Stumped !!! Time showing wrong on one phone of 10
« on: December 16, 2016, 11:22:53 AM »
I have a Mitel 250 with 12 5320e's.

We use a NTP for out time / date, One phone is showing a minute out of sync, where as the others are syncing fine, i have done a network sync and network time using feature codes, but nothing seems to get this working correctly, i have rebooted the phone, still showing a minute out , any ideas???

Offline irongladiator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Stumped !!! Time showing wrong on one phone of 10
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 12:02:33 PM »
Ryskie,
Wow, that is a weird one. ??? If you had said an hour off, Id say a time zone setting but you're sayin' a minute off, hmmmm. Can I assume you've tried a reboot of the phone and maybe a factory default on that one phone?

Thanks,
-Iron
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 12:05:15 PM by irongladiator »

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 02:40:58 PM »
Ryskie,

Are these phones setup as IP or SIP?

Thanks,

TE

Offline Ryskie

• View Profile
    • T2K
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 03:41:58 AM »
Hi Guys,

Tried rebooting, and resetting to default, even swapped the phone out but still no luck,

These are IP phones.

Thanks

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 07:47:46 AM »
Ryskie,

Let me see if I understood this correctly.

You have a 1 of 10 extensions that is always exactly 1 minute behind the other 9 phones. This issue follows the extension even if you have deleted it or swapped it with a known good device. 

Have you tried creating an 11th phone, or more, and see if the problem exists with that one as well?

This may be an internal issue that Mitel might have to walk you through the On-Line monitor on. I remember we used to have an issue like this back in the Axxess days when the external EM Voice Mail Server would be set to a different time zone than the phone system, but the issue would always be more than 1 minute behind.

Thanks,

TE

Offline mszodiac

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 10:01:55 AM »
I had similar problem where the fault followed the extension.  I tried setting the phone to factory default, replacing the phone, moving the phone to a different network drop.  None worked, other changing the extension number.

I thought of doing a database back and restore which fixes a lot of weird issues, but just for one phone, I didn't think it was worth a the downtime.

So I would suggest trying what Tech Electronics mentioned, create an 11th phone to see if the problem exists on the 11th phone.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10