Author Topic: Checking Ring down Numbers in Mitel 5000  (Read 1097 times)

Offline eia

• View Profile
Checking Ring down Numbers in Mitel 5000
« on: December 16, 2016, 08:22:20 AM »
Can someone point me to the the location where I can see how the numbers ring down?
Essentially, we have one main number and then several numbers that are used when that line is busy, I'm trying to see where these are defined in DB programming. Also, is there a way to see whether a number is used for inbound versus outbound.
Thanks!

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
Re: Checking Ring down Numbers in Mitel 5000
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 09:56:43 AM »
Sounds like you're using loop start trunks, not DIDs (PRI or SIP).  If so, individual trunks are set up in groups of one or more trunks at SYSTEM/DEVICES/CO TRUNK GROUPS, and then each group has a day and night ring-in destination.  You may find all trunks are in one group or there may be special reasons they were set up in multiple group.  If destination is something simple like a station or hunt group that's pretty simple.  If destination is a CALL ROUTING APPLICATION or STAR APPLICATION you'll need to follow the path through those (such as view DIGIT TRANSLATIONS or SCHEDULE to figure out where calls go.

If you do in fact have DID numbers you'll find those in SYSTEM/TRUNK RELATED INFO/CALL ROUTING TABLES where you'll find a path for each number.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10