Author Topic: SX-200 AX Fans Starting and Stopping In Logs normal?  (Read 1196 times)

Offline krybchynski

• Contributer
    • View Profile
SX-200 AX Fans Starting and Stopping In Logs normal?
« on: November 14, 2016, 10:55:28 AM »
I work for a Reseller, we have been installing AX controllers for over 3 years now, and this week doing a maintenance visit to a site we found logs showing fan 4 stopped and started quite a few times, and occasionally so did other fans.  When I take a look at the status of the fans and temperatures (SHOW DEVICE RM INFO) everything looks happy and only fan 1 is running.  The room was fairly warm, is this a concern or is the fan just starting and stopping to help regulate temperature?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: SX-200 AX Fans Starting and Stopping In Logs normal?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 10:29:24 PM »
I work for a Reseller, we have been installing AX controllers for over 3 years now, and this week doing a maintenance visit to a site we found logs showing fan 4 stopped and started quite a few times, and occasionally so did other fans.  When I take a look at the status of the fans and temperatures (SHOW DEVICE RM INFO) everything looks happy and only fan 1 is running.  The room was fairly warm, is this a concern or is the fan just starting and stopping to help regulate temperature?
This is not normal, the fans should be running all the time. You can order a fan assembly and replace it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10