Author Topic: Call Forward Announce???  (Read 1176 times)

Offline wesneve

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Call Forward Announce???
« on: September 19, 2016, 03:28:47 PM »
Hello!

SX-200ICP  w/ embedded VM

Currently our system is setup so that the AA answers the phone. Option 2 is for Customer Service. Caller presses 2 and hears a message that says "You are being directed to the General Delivery Mailbox". But the caller is actually sent to Customer Service, which is right. How do I get rid of the "You are being directed to the General Delivery Mailbox" message. I'd rather it not say anything at all.

Thanks!!!

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Call Forward Announce???
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 05:23:05 PM »
I am assuming if you log into the customer service mailbox it say, "Welcome General Deliver Mailbox, please enter your passcode"? If so, the name that is recorded in the customer service mailbox is incorrect "General Deliver Mailbox" must be the name someone recorded for that mailbox at one time.

Offline wesneve

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 04:22:08 PM »
It's like an automated voice, though. It was definitely no one there that recorded it. Are there any other possibilities?

Offline wesneve

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 04:46:58 PM »
These are transfer only mailboxes, as well. When I type in the mailbox number, I want to access, it just tells me that mailbox does not exist. Any further assistance is greatly appreciated!!

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 05:56:26 PM »
The Mitel's embedded VM doesn't have a "General Delivery Mailbox", when a call is transferred via a single digit mailbox, it says "Your call is being transferred to <ext # if no name is recorded, or name recorded on destination mailbox>". The only mailbox with a pre-recorded name is the operator mailbox 0, and it is literally recorded as "the operator"

Look in form 50 and find mailbox 2 and see the destination (extension) of that transfer only mailbox and log into it and check the recording for the Name in that mailbox.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10