Author Topic: install 5312 on sx 200 icp  (Read 1475 times)

Offline ramachandran

• View Profile
install 5312 on sx 200 icp
« on: August 13, 2016, 03:48:30 PM »
I am trying to connect a Mitel 5312 to a sx200icp system. I get on IP address on the phone. Yet the computer that is connected through the phone is getting dhcp and accessing the web fine.
When I try to register this phone on some unused extensions I get an error message saying... IP Set exceeded...
I get an IP set count exceeded. If it is so, how do I know what is not being used and delete them so that I can add the new 5312 phones on it.  How do I install the 5312 on the SX 200.
Do I need to gt additional licenses?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: install 5312 on sx 200 icp
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 11:24:09 AM »
I believe "IP Set Exceeded" means you do not have sufficient licensing to add additional sets. You could go into Maintenance  and see the status of the sets and delete some that are offline but be vary careful and do your research first, sometimes IP sets are used for routing or mailbox purposes and do not have sets actively on them but still consume licenses.

If you need additional licensing, you will need to contact the vendor that holds the license record for your PBX, and if you don't know who it is you can have any vendor request to take control of your license record... Be aware the original vendor will be notified this is happening and may have a right to protest the change over if you are in a contract or not "in good standing" with them (meaning, you don't owe them money).

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: install 5312 on sx 200 icp
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 07:51:02 PM »
As to what is being used, I would do the show mac option. All with macs will be licensed. You can then determine whether they are truly live. I might be a more feature before the show mac...this is from memory, might first be cesid.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10