Author Topic: Mitel SX-200 CDE Password help. Need advice on resetting password  (Read 3464 times)

Offline Pben135

• View Profile
Hello all,

I know I am a newbie on this board, but I could use the advice from the members of this board. Recently, I bought a hotel in the North LA area. I am switching service providers on the property and my tech guy needs the installer password for CDE. He has tried the default passwords of 1000 and others. I contacted Mitel today as I read on here that I can pay a service fee and fill out some paperwork in order for them to log in and reset the password. I was told by Mitel that I would need to upgrade the system or find a partner in the area to help. They could not reset the password.I have called almost all of the partners in a 200 mile radius and most all of them have told me they don't support Mitel SX-200. The company that installed the system is no longer in business and have no way of getting any information from them. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thanks,
Ben

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Mitel SX-200 CDE Password help. Need advice on resetting password
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 06:44:37 PM »
Mitel will not reset the password for an end user, you need to get a vendor with a Mitel SX-200 ICP certified technician to take control of the AMC record, there is some paperwork for the vendor and a fee. After they are in control of the application record (AMC record), then they can file the paperwork to get the password reset. There is no quick and easy way to reset the password on the 200.

Did your tech try maint1 and 1000? Maint1 login usually has most of the capabilities of Installer, except software upgrades and to reset passwords for installer, but few vendors ever change that one.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10