Author Topic: UC360 joining Micollab Video Conference  (Read 2654 times)

Offline ispt

• Contributer
    • View Profile
UC360 joining Micollab Video Conference
« on: June 23, 2016, 09:55:10 AM »
I have just ungraded firmware to the latest build hoping it would fix the behavior we have been experiencing with UC360: when UC360 is a node on Micollab Video conference, the unit only displays 1 remote client's video... so no multi-party video conferences are possible (in a scenario where there's one UC360 and multiple PC AWC clients joining)

I hope it's me doing something wrong and it's not what i'd consider a fatal-flaw of UC360 - does anyone have a better experience with this?

Thanks

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: UC360 joining Micollab Video Conference
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 09:19:21 PM »
This is possible, think you need some middleware on the pc used to join a awc conference, that can stream the video from the UC360 ip camera. Using the UC360 app I don't think you can do much.

Offline ady101

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 04:11:06 AM »
Hi,

I know this is an old thread but did you manage to get a fix for this? I am having exactly the same issue.

Thanks

Adrian

Offline GoodFollow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 02:52:44 AM »
Hi, I had the same issue and I did not fix it, because you can't fix it, and my problem was, that I needed to host  video conference for my team building session, and I could not manage it with Mitel so I was searching for other solution's. I was trying Skype but you cannot host more than 1 on 1 session, or host to many persons watching your Desktop(PC). I found Zoom, https://zoomappdownload.com . This is the best option for you and anybody else who have the same trouble.There are lots of plans that could fix your needs. You should try it
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 02:56:16 AM by GoodFollow »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10