Author Topic: Mitel 112 DECT Phone  (Read 3754 times)

Offline Ryskie

• View Profile
    • T2K
Mitel 112 DECT Phone
« on: March 24, 2016, 07:00:20 AM »
Hi Guys,

First time setting one of these up.

I have got it to register with the 5000 hx - I can make outbound calls absolutely fine, But incoming calls cannot be made (Also Internal) i just an error 'user busy'.

Any Ideas?

Thanks IN Advance

Offline matbroadbent

• View Profile
Re: Mitel 112 DECT Phone
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 12:13:21 PM »
Hi Ryskie,

Not sure if you're still having this problem all these months later, however I had the same issue with a 112 and a 3300 (MiVB 7).  The handset was registered with the RFP 12 base, the SIP peer had registered on the controller and the number was in the Mitel telephone directory.  Turns out that, while the IPEI was registered and the SIP registration had completed, the IPEI wasn't tied into the SIP:

Navigate to Extensions; click the hyperlink on the directory number to access the Edit Extension screen.  Over on the right, there's a Select Handset(s) table.  Put a tick against the Idx number of the handset you're expecting to receive the inbound call.

Offline Aspiremitel

• View Profile
Re: Mitel 112 DECT Phone
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 09:57:37 AM »
Hi

Just registered here to say thank you for this info! Just deployed one of these handsets and couldn't for the life of me figure out what was up with the incoming calls. Typical that it was all down to a tick box!!

Thanks again you saved me a lot of time.

Chris

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10