Author Topic: SX-200 Auto Attendant operator settings.  (Read 3670 times)

Offline JamesMiddleton

• View Profile
SX-200 Auto Attendant operator settings.
« on: December 29, 2015, 06:39:54 PM »
I am working on a SX-200 with a Hospitality package voicemail Auto Attendant. The questions I have is this:
Using the embedded voicemail Auto Attendant I am trying to change the operator setting to send callers to a hunt group number. Currently if the caller does not chose an option the caller gets transferred to the main attendant console.  I built the Auto Attendant using three different options. All three options work; however if the caller does not enter one of the three options the caller gets transferred to the Main Attendant Counsel.  I would like to have the caller get transferred to the hunt group. If this is possible could someone please reply with the correct steps to accomplish this? I would think there is an operator setting in the Auto Attendant.
 8)

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: SX-200 Auto Attendant operator settings.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 01:00:49 AM »
Couple ways to handle this...

Change Mailbox 0 to be a Transfer Only mailbox, and then change the extension in that mailbox to xxxx (the hunt group extensions).

If you want to leave the mailbox associated with 0, then look at the Form 19 for the tenant of the voicemail ports... that is where "0" is defined. This can often be manipulated but moving the voicemail ports to another tenant or by using the Priority Dial 0 feature in COS of the VM ports.

Either of these options should point you in the right direction.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 09:38:31 PM »
As it is a hotel, just making it a transfer only with the extension will likely work easiest. For more control, Ace's second senario would be what I'd do.

Offline pmcilnay

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 05:01:30 PM »
So I have a the same setup, press 1 for Reservations, 2, 3, or 0 for the operator.  Mailbox 0 is associated with extension 0 and is a transfer only.  I just set this AA up last week, previous to that an outside call would ring the front desk indefinitely, but now it goes to mailbox after 4 or 5 rings.  I assume it's because it now transfers to 0 instead of ringing in on LDN 196.  I tried to make the associated extension of mailbox 0 196, but then it only rang once before going to a mailbox.  Also I don't know what mailbox it's going to, the message is generic, either way, the customer wants it to keep ringing. TIA!!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10