Author Topic: Activity Switch not happening but reported as occuring  (Read 1242 times)

Offline techoic

• View Profile
Activity Switch not happening but reported as occuring
« on: December 11, 2015, 06:02:32 PM »
I have a 2000 that tries to do an activity switch, no alarms, then reports the switch, but no activity switch actually happened. It's been on plane A for 2 months now. That's as far back as the ma logs go. I attached a file with the maintenance log entry for the switch for one night. I turned on activity freeze since the switch wasn't happing anyway.

Installed in 1999 or 2000. Working fine since then until last May.  Last May (before my time) it would crash, every few days but came back up. In June it crashed but didn't come back up. They replaced the hard drives, cabinet, mass resource. card, Main controller card's, Circuit SW MT cards, but not the Control Resource card (said that it would not come up unless they used the old card). All used equip. Reloaded the software. It came up. Loaded a backup. All OK until Nov. when they started having intermittent issues entering changes. No typed characters would show up on the screen. They said that was what it was doing last Spring. No problems since I put a freeze on the switch.
We will be replacing this system with in about 8 or 9 months. I need to keep it working 24/7 until then.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10