Author Topic: Join Mitel Advocates  (Read 1766 times)

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Join Mitel Advocates
« on: October 08, 2015, 03:19:37 PM »
Mitel has a special program where customers can Tweet/facebook announcements about Mitel "Stuff" and be rewarded for it.
I've been doing it for several months and have made a couple of hundred $US in Amazon gift cards simply by posting what they ask you to on Twitter.

This is one of the ways they are using to get the word out / awareness of Mitel.

Now they're asking those of us in the program to sign up more people.  If I get some of you to sing up then I get more points.  the more points I get sooner I get another Amazon gift card.

So If you're interested in participating, let me know via PM.
I'll need to know the following:
Company Name?
Your Name?
Your email?
Why are you nominating them (example: they are vocal Mitel advocate, using strategic Mitel product like Cloud/Contact Center/UC, etc.)?

Ralph
Note:   I can only submit 3 a day and I would assume that not everyone will be accepted.

This is the text of the email they sent me.
We are inviting more customer advocates to join Mitel Champions and we need your help! Do you know a Mitel customer advocate you think would enjoy Mitel Champions? If yes, please answer the questions in the next stage.
You can submit THREE customer names a day. You'll get 50 points for the name & info and another 200 when they sign up for Mitel Champions!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10