Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 2164 times)

Offline Homer.J

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Introducing myself
« on: January 09, 2015, 10:15:49 AM »
Hi everyone,
I 'am Patrick from Belgium, we have implemented the whole Mitel backend equipment.
In to our existing Lan network, we had several bumps on the road to pass.
We are now on this road, nearly two years, and all our backend servers are in place.
A small technical overview, off our complex architecture.
We have two, virtual vMCD's one in Canada the other in Brussel.
Two virtual vMBG's, same positioning like above.
Several local Mcd's, placed in all our bigger offices.
And lost both our vMAS servers are the same placed in both major datacenters.
On top off this complex situation, we have installed also the Mitel Contact Center solution.
Build all callflows in to the Visual call flwo center solution for all our offices.
So both our vMBG's are used, for our Telworkers, Contact Center softphones and the Unified Communicator Advanded softphones. Also just updated all our virtual servers, and MCD's to the highest level version. The problem that we still are encoutering is the lack off knowledge off local partners. However, sometimes we are encoutering issues, so we let our partner create a ticket on the Mitel helpdesk. We have already past the Belgian, and Dutch Mitel helpdesk, due to the complexity off our setup. Our partner can make tickets directly to the helpdesk in the UK, but also there we see the lack off knowlegde sometimes.  Are we alone in this? So meaning when you swith from basic setup, to a complex situation and setup . Even Mitel, cannot provide you with a suitable solution.  Is this ringing a bell somewhere with you guys, and what do you do then?
Kind regards
Patrick

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 11:16:34 AM »
Welcome to the forum.
yes, there can be a knowledge gap.   Especially when you get into more complex setups with addon products.
That's why the forum exist.   
There's a lot of great people with lots of experience on the entire product line.
Hopefully we'll be able to help you out when you need it.

Ralph

Offline mszodiac

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 04:37:59 PM »
Welcome! I agree with ralph.  I've opened tickets with Mitel on complex issues with no resolution.  I can tell you first hand that I've resolved many of those issues with the help of the techs on this forum (like ralph, to name a few)  :)

Offline Homer.J

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 05:41:47 AM »
Yes, so it's all a bit the same with the support off Mitel in complex setups.
A nice example was our Contact Center application-server, we needed to reboot several times a week.
So Mitel desised that we had to update to version 6.0.23, ok planned this update.
After the update, we were unable to create users on the Contact Center server?
Advise from Mitel was, run the wizard again or install the complete server again?
Second problem that we encountered was the that the MSN queues, where filling up, with the result that the local SQL stopped working?
So, we did ourself a bit off searching on the internet, and according to the KB pages, this was a known issue witht this version. So we did the update towards the latatest version 6.030, and all our issues has been solved. And the system is running smootley now, good to knwo that we are not the only ones.
Patrick

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10