Author Topic: Call log options for ACD for Mitel 5000  (Read 1986 times)

Offline Rishi

• View Profile
Call log options for ACD for Mitel 5000
« on: December 01, 2017, 11:51:48 AM »
We have a Mitel 5000. The manager for our sales dept. would like to get some log information for the ACD line. Logs would include time each ACD user is logged in, on calls (daily/weekly), as well as other call info such as number of calls not answered, call queuing, etc.

Does anything exist that gives this type of information (we're not a huge call center, so hopefully something for small-mid-size businesses exist)

Thanks.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Call log options for ACD for Mitel 5000
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 01:00:49 PM »
Rishi,

There are two products created by Mitel. One is the MiContact Center Office [formerly Customer Service Manager] which is the premier ACD Call Reporting package. The other is Phone Manager which is getting a lower end version of Call Reporting, but higher than the built-in Call Reporting package on the MiVO-250.

Thanks,

TE

Offline jbbts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 02:18:07 PM »
Mitel Office Application Suite (formerly known as Phone Manger) will give you what you are looking for, as well as real time info (Dashboard), if you opt for it. 

Different licenses are available depending on # of agents you want to monitor, and if you want reports scheduled. 

Pretty affordable over all, and the 5.1 release with Real time info should be out in the next 90 days.  Base willa lso include 8 Phone Manager Outlook clients as well.

Offline Rishi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 04:15:21 PM »
Awesome, thanks. I saw the info for Phone Manager, as well as the Office Call Reporter. Will Phone Manager give me what I need, or do I need to get the Call Reporter, which seems to be part of the Application Suite? (I can't tell if Phone Manager IS the Suite, or if they can be bought separately)

Offline jbbts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 08:27:23 AM »
You need Call Reporter.  Phone Manager is just a desktop CTI client.

Call Reporter is Call Accounting (it is really so much more) , and also brings in the ACD Real Time Reporting. 

Offline Rishi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 05:04:10 PM »
My vendor is trying to push the Contact Center on us, despite my request for the Phone Manager and Call Reporter. If management chooses to approve Contact Center, then I suppose that's fine, but the pricing I'm hearing likely means it won't get approved.

Is there a document that shows me the type of reporting available for the Call Reporter, so I can make a fair statement that it will meet our needs at a fraction of the price?

Offline jbbts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 07:56:08 AM »
Here is the data sheet for Call Reporter.  I am sure there is a User or Admin guide that lists full reporting capabilities.    Tough to find on Mitel's website site.

But basically you spin up an Office Application Server that comes with 8 Phone Manager Outlook  Users, and then you add the desired licensing.  Call Reporting, Call Recording, additional Phone Manager users, etc. 

My opinion is that they are dumping a lot of R&D into this product (or at least Xarious is) and it will be the path forward for all applications. 

Offline pexecutone

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 08:34:19 AM »
From my understanding, Mitel is moving away from the contact center with 250/5000. Phone Manager is the replacement product they are going with for the 250/5000.

Offline NTEDave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 08:24:48 AM »
They are slowly moving MiContact Centre Office funtionality into Mitel Phone Manager.

If you want ACD reporting right now you will need to go for MiContact Centre Office.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10