Author Topic: Silent Monitoring  (Read 2448 times)

Offline rpearce

• View Profile
Silent Monitoring
« on: November 03, 2017, 11:09:32 AM »
Hi Guys,

Hopefully a simple question . . . I have setup Silent Monitoring for two ACD Supervisors so they can listen to the calls of ACD Agents for training purposes. We have tested it and can listen in on outgoing calls but on any incoming calls it is not allowing us to listen and sits there saying waiting. Have I missed something really obvious?

I have the Supervisors on COS10 and Agents on COS11 with the below settings for Silent Monitoring

ACD Silent Monitor Accept   Yes   
ACD Silent Monitor Allowed   Yes   
ACD Silent Monitor Notification   No

Offline x-man

• View Profile
Re: Silent Monitoring
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 01:53:27 PM »
Probably nothing to do with this but you can only monitor incoming calls on the prime number so if they are being transferred to it won't work IIRC.

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Silent Monitoring
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 05:45:00 AM »
Looks like you can now monitor non-prime lines as well from MCD7.0 with a COS option.

Quote from: Help Files
Silent Monitor enhancements:
  • Whisper Coach allows a supervisor to speak with the agent without the other party hearing. (Supported on Server-based MiVoice Business platforms except the MXe server.)
  • "Coach the Coach" allows supervisors to silent monitor/whisper coach other supervisors.
  • Class of Service controlled monitoring of non-prime lines.
  • An agent’s telephone can be monitored over all the agent’s call states, including listening to dial tone, dialing digits, listening to busy or ringback, talking, and interacting with voice mail.
  • Multiple supervisors (up to six) can monitor the same agent.
  • Changed to paging tone from conference tone to announce the start of a silent monitor session. (Conference tone continues to signal an ACD Barge.)

Is the incoming call coming in on the same number you are monitoring?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10