Author Topic: MiCollab not changing Group Presence  (Read 2979 times)

Offline ryang

• Contributer
    • View Profile
MiCollab not changing Group Presence
« on: October 19, 2017, 10:45:03 PM »
MiCollab noob here, just stumbling my way through this setup so any help would be appreciated.

I've got all of my users set up through MiCollab OK and have tried adding a couple of phones for each user (desk phone and softphone).

Regardless of what I set in the 'status' options on the MiCollab client (eg. send to Desk Phone / sent to SoftPhone) it always rings all phones in their MDUG.

Should MiCollab be changing the Group Presence states for each phone in the MDUG when a status is selected? Why wouldn't this be happening?

Currently they are all set to 'Present' at all times. I have enabled the Group Presence options in CoS for all phones in the MDUG.

Thanks!

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiCollab not changing Group Presence
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 06:44:16 AM »
You have to mange the state :

In micollab client on computer --> click on user name --> manage state ---> then choose : send call to --> and check desk+ soft or what do you want.

You have to do that for each state ( in meeting , in office .... )

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 06:45:30 AM »
oh sorry ,

did you check if your user deskphone have " Personal presence keys " ?

Offline ryang

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 02:33:57 AM »
I have changed the states in the MiCollab client and configured different destinations for In Office, Out of Office etc. however it does not change the destination when set.

I have not configured a Personal Presence key on the desk phone, will take a look at this.

To clarify, this is in a MiCollab v8 installation so the client is web based, and I am also testing from the Android app.

One thing I've noticed is that there looks to be something configured under the Call Forwarding Profile in the MiVB when the state is changed, however I can only see this working if the phones are all configured as service level Full, which defeats the purpose of having Multi-Device Users under the UCC license :/

Offline ryang

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 05:37:33 AM »
I've fixed it! After some research I was pointed to the 'PBX Nodes' tab under the MiCollab Client Service Configuration, and found that I was getting 'Synchronization failed' under there.

I went into the Network Element under Users and Services, updated the password for my MiVB server, performed a synchronization and now it's working as expected.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10