Author Topic: Message Notification for other mailboxes?  (Read 1046 times)

Offline BlackSunshine

• View Profile
Message Notification for other mailboxes?
« on: September 25, 2017, 03:55:43 PM »
I have a customer that has a Cortelco phone system.  We are quoting a Mitel 250 to replace.  They currently have 8 nurses that have Voicemail box only and when they get a message it lights a key with their name on 3 different cortelco phones throughout the building.  VM to email is not an option because they don't have desk and are not allowed to carry their cell phones.  I know you can have a phone be message notification for multiple mailboxes but that isn't going to work because they must stop everytime it lights to make sure it their mailbox.  Any way to do a work around on this.

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
Re: Message Notification for other mailboxes?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 06:07:21 PM »
I think this is an available function for Phone Messenger?  But the base system won't do exactly that.  However, the system does allow unassociated mailboxes (no phone) to light the message lamp on a phone.  Pressing the MSG key will cause the display to show which of the mailboxes lit the lamp and allow you to pick up message.

Offline lowradiation

• View Profile
Re: Message Notification for other mailboxes?
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 12:07:00 PM »
Phone Manager will only light the built-in message key.  Users would still have stop when it is lit to check if it was for their mailbox.  The MiVoice Office 250 does not have a separate mailbox message key capability.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10