Author Topic: How to change extension configuration  (Read 992 times)

Offline djhath

• View Profile
How to change extension configuration
« on: September 02, 2017, 05:49:42 PM »
Mitel Phone System:

Mitel Communications Director 6.0 SP3
Active software load: 12.0.3.15

There is an internal extension, 4357, on our Mitel phone system where I have found under
Call Rerouting two Class of Service values assigned to it – 41 (Call Rerouting – Day), 42 (Call Rerouting – Night 1 + Night 2).

I dug through these Class of Service values and didn't find what I was looking for.

For the night/off-hours (Night 1+Night 2), I know the extension forwards to an external phone number (my cell phone). Being unfamiliar with Mitel, is this enough information for someone to tell me where I can find where to adjust the number?

Extra credit - During the day (Monday - Friday, 9am-6pm)I know the behavior of the extension is programmed to go to voicemail if the extension is not answered. I would like to extend the hours to 6am-6pm. Based on what I have provided, can anyone tell me where I would find where to make adjustments to this behavior?

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: How to change extension configuration
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 01:10:43 AM »
The Call Rerouting values will relate to another form.

Look at the "Call Rerouting Always Alternative" form
Look at number 41 and 42 (going by your reference)

This is where the calls will route to during day (41) & night1/night2 (42). Most likely it will be a speed call, this is where can either change the reroute position or create a new speed call and reroute it there instead.

As for changing the time from 9am-6pm to 6am-6pm, this sounds like it would be a system wide change and will affect more than just extension 4357.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10