Author Topic: MiCC - Cannot login Ignite(update fails) /CCMWeb/Contact Center  (Read 2738 times)

Offline uncledamfee

• View Profile
Hello,

I am relatively new to the world of Mitel and was hoping for some help as our vendor is out of ideas and Mitel is not helping very much ("Its your PC/Network/Group Policy").

Basically, I've installed MiCollab and Client Component pack on about 15 machines with no issues.  I took a two week vacation and now any machine that I load the client component pack has the same issues.

- I can ping our micollab server but cannot navigate to CCMWeb, getting page cannot be displayed error.
- I can ping 127.0.0.1 but IIS page does not load when navigating to it.  The Microsoft IIS page displays properly on PCs that are working properly.
- MBG is connected and cert approved, but MiCC apps such as Ignite fail to update and then fail to authorize the user due to a webclient exception.

The user accounts load on other PCs, pointing me to some setting or service that is not enabled or an update that the working PCs didnt take.  These PC's are on the same subnet, same OU, same GPOs, same image, but any new clients I try to set up after our initial rollout are not working.  Anyone seen this before?

Please help and feel free to ask questions.
Thanks!

Offline boycey9

• View Profile
Re: MiCC - Cannot login Ignite(update fails) /CCMWeb/Contact Center
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 04:18:59 PM »
What has your micollab server and MBG server got to do with the setup?
Are your clients trying to connect remotely?
If clients are local first thing would be to check any proxy settings are disabled and that the MICC website is added to trusted sites. Can you ping the MICC server?

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 03:07:15 AM »
Do an ipconfig /all on a good PC and an ipconfig /all on a bad PC and see if there are any differences - especially with the DNS settings.

Offline eugenej

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 03:20:59 PM »
you can also try micc.mitel.com/kb.

If it's a know issue, you will probably find it there

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10