Author Topic: MiVoice Office 250 System Administration. Advanced system monitoring is inactive  (Read 6248 times)

Offline LandedIt

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Hello all, I am running into a problem with our DB programming and I think it is due to this error. I'll attach a screenshot of the error in question.

Also I plan on starting a separate thread for the voicemail question I had but if anyone would know why one of our phones' voicemail never answers that would great. I have ensured it is forwarded, which it had not been, but then I noticed this error as well and saw that DB Programming is not available because of it. Maybe the changes I made aren't saving?

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
LandedIt,

By default the SA&D tries to connect to the IP Address Listed on port 44000 [Secure] or 4400 [Unsecure] and if it can't connect to either one it gives you that error.

That error has nothing to do with the Voice Processor specifically. Verify that the system is still using the default IP Address of 192.168.200.201. If it isn't then you need to edit your connection to allow you to access the phone system. It could also be that the network you are on doesn't have access to the phone systems IP Address; especially if it is the default IP that you are showing it to be.

Until you are able to access database programming the issue with the Voice Processor can't be resolved.

Thanks,

TE

Offline LandedIt

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Tech Electronics,

Thanks for your reply. I should have mentioned I can open up the DB Programming, it just doesn't seem to be saving the changes back to actual devices.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
LandedIT,

You can open DB programming up in Local Mode which won't effectively change anything in the actual system as you are not connected to it.

Thanks,

TE

Offline LandedIt

• Contributer
    • View Profile
I double checked the IP as well. Everything seems to be in order

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
LandedIt,

Well, if you can ping the phone system from your PC and you are sure that you are getting into DB programming live then the issue could be with the webpage.

Get into DB Programming: System > IP Settings > Web/SSH Settings: Verify that the Web Server is Enabled and that the Web Listening Port is set to 443.

Thanks,

Steven

Offline LandedIt

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Done. Port is 443 and web server is enabled.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
LandedIt,

Hmm, I am not sure why you can't get to it then. If you are in DB programming you are able to reach the same system. If you open a browser and go to 192.168.200.201 does it let you log in that way?

Thanks,

TE

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The odds of the default IP address being valid on the network seem pretty slim to me.

Offline LandedIt

• Contributer
    • View Profile
LandedIt,

Hmm, I am not sure why you can't get to it then. If you are in DB programming you are able to reach the same system. If you open a browser and go to 192.168.200.201 does it let you log in that way?

Thanks,

TE

Sorry for the delay, I am unable to log into the IP.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
LandedIT,

I am finding it difficult to understand how you can access DB Programming and neither the webpage or via SA&D. Can you post a screen shot of your entire DB Programming screen while sitting on System / IP Settings?

Thanks,

TE

Offline LandedIt

• Contributer
    • View Profile
I don't know that I am willing to post publicly, doesn't that include private information?

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
LandedIT,

Well the only things that are specific to your site would be your Domain Name, DNS Search List, and System NAT IP Address; possibly your Base Server Hostname if it identifies your company. Any of those field can be blacked out without blocking the information I am looking for.

Thanks,

TE

Offline LandedIt

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Understood. Here you go

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
LandedIT,

I hope that you realize that if your system is rebooted that your subnet mask will change to 255.255.252.0 where it is currently is set to a full class C subnet.

Well it does look as though someone went ahead and did create the 192.168.200.x network on your site, but that doesn't make sense as to why it isn't working for the web browser unless it is turned off; possible.

Go to System > IP Settings > Web / SSH Settings

Look to see if your web browser is shut off or they changed the port it is listening to.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10