Author Topic: Billing calls problem  (Read 822 times)

Offline MarwanNugdalla

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Billing calls problem
« on: July 26, 2017, 06:43:18 AM »
Dear All,

I have sent this problem before but unfortunately the problem have not solved yet.

I hope to find the solution this time.  :)

We have a hotel with 3 Mitel system, 2* MXE controller (Main and resilient) and 1*AX controller for the Analog phones.

The 3 systems are connected together through IP networking.

The E1 line is just connected to the Main MXE controller.

They have billing system called Tiger TMS billing system.

the billing system is connected to the Main MXE controller via (RS232 RJ45 cable).

the problem is sometimes when the guest rooms made outside calls the billing system can recognize the EXT no who made the call and sometime cannot and when we checked the billing system report we found that the billing system can recognize some rooms and bill it and some rooms cannot and in this case we found in the billing system report that the extension X999 is the EXT who made the calls and when check with operator and found the call is real.

I want to know to fix this.

looking forward for your support.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Billing calls problem
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 08:41:47 AM »
It's not working because you're not getting all of the SMDR data, only the trunk portion. To properly account for all calls, you need to collect the SMDR data from all of the controllers. How to do this will depend on how you're currently connecting the call accounting system to the PBX. You can either do an IP connection or add an IOLAN DS1 to combine the SMDR data streams into a single serial connection to the call accounting system.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10