Author Topic: Failed Install of MiCollab Audio, Web and Video Conferencing Client  (Read 2237 times)

Offline cpres

• Contributer
    • View Profile
We recently upgraded the MiCollab server and because of this UCA was upgraded to MiCollab.  As part of the initial install of UCA it prompted to install Mitel Collaboration Advanced Client.  Now during the upgrade to MiCollab it's trying to install MiCollab Audio, Web and Video Conferencing Client which is failing to install since it can't uninstall the Advanced Client since it can't find the file MCAClient.msi.

Is there a way to un-install the application, or can someone point me to where I can find the source.  The file version in Programs and Features is showing 2.0.212.0.

I don't necessarily need the MiCollab Audio, Web and Video Conferencing Client installed but everytime I open MiCollab it prompts to install the application.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Failed Install of MiCollab Audio, Web and Video Conferencing Client
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 04:32:36 PM »
https://yourfqdn/wd/MCAClient.msi

I would also go into micollab client service and sync the collaboration

Offline cpres

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 07:59:28 AM »
Thanks for the info on the path.  Unfortunately that is the newer version and I need the older one to do the uninstall. 

I was able to use the Microsoft Uninstaller to remove the application and successfully get it installed.

However when you say to sync the collaboration, what are you referring to?  I went to the collaboration tab but I only see Refresh.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 03:03:29 PM »
Under description there should be a link that looks similar if no the same as this: Local AWV Server

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10