Author Topic: Diference between Office eDial, Mitel Business CTI and Office Suite  (Read 1673 times)

Offline ToNKeY

• View Profile
Hi,

I'm very new to Mitel / AAstra and PBX Systems in general.

We have a Aastra 470 and no CTI software. So I did a litle Research on possible Solutions, but there are many questions, I didn't manage to get an answere to.

There is an Aastra Office Suite, showing caller's names and starting calls if I copy a number into it, but we didn't manage to get it connected to Outlook or to start a call via hotkey. In Addition we don't know, if we Need a license for that, because the Setup does not request one, but I found licences to buy at an online shop.

Than there is eDial, where I need to buy a CTI over LAN License to enable that Feature, but the seller told me, that this Software is nearly featureless and that we should buy Mitel Business CTI as a fully functional UC solution. As this license is about 20 times more expensive than the eDial license I wondered if the cheaper one wouldn't do it for us, too.

All we want is to select a number with the mouse or an Outlook contact and hit a hotkey for dialing this number on the telephone. The Software has to ad a leading 0 to the number. It would be nice, if the Software would grab names from Outlook and present it to us when a call goes in, but this is not really necesarry.

I would be very thankful if one of you could bring some light into this darkness.

Thank you for your efforts.

Kind regards,

Markus

Offline goodi

• View Profile
Re: Diference between Office eDial, Mitel Business CTI and Office Suite
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 12:21:02 PM »
Hi Markus,

I have the same question... Did you manage to get more info about this ?
Kind regards
Cedric

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10