Author Topic: Call forward to SC  (Read 1873 times)

Offline nMitel

• View Profile
Call forward to SC
« on: July 10, 2017, 06:02:59 PM »
Hi,

I'm trying to call forward a phantom extension to a speed call so I created phantom extension 123, created a tenant group 12 that "station Dial 0 Routing" goes to SC100 and assigned it to ext 123, created CS100 to go out 71866xxxxxx but every time I try calling ext 123 I get a busy signal. What am I missing? Thank you.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Call forward to SC
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 08:14:14 PM »
I'm confused... this won't work as you set it up. To make the call go to your 1866 number you would have to pickup x123 and dial 0, not call 123.

What you want to do is go into form 9, find x123, hit more, Review, Call Forward, and set Always to SC100. There is no need to put it in a different tenant. Then dial 123 and it should forward to the 1866 number (assuming you programmed everything else as noted in the documentation for External Call Forwarding)

Offline nMitel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 09:33:41 AM »
I should have been more clear about why I went this route.
ext 123 is a phantom extension that I want always forwarded to sc100, this is a very old SX200 EL so that option call forwarding is not available in the Review menu that's why I created a septate tenant to take care of the ALWAYS FORWARDING.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 01:35:53 PM »
I should have been more clear about why I went this route.
ext 123 is a phantom extension that I want always forwarded to sc100, this is a very old SX200 EL so that option call forwarding is not available in the Review menu that's why I created a septate tenant to take care of the ALWAYS FORWARDING.
OK, but I think you misunderstand what the "Station Dial 0" setting is... if a phone (x123) dials 0, it will route to that location.

If you have a console or sub-attendant, you can program the forwarding for 123 there, if you don't you will need to program a REAL extension for 123 and actually dial the forwarding feature access code, condition (1-always), and destination (ssc FAC and #). You are not going to be able to setup the forwarding you want an old EL with Form 19.

Offline nMitel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 06:23:59 PM »
acejavelin, Thank you very much for your input. I actually was able to do it by assigning the SC to the tenant group to "Call Forward Busy number for this Tenant".

Because the phantom extension is always busy it will ALWAYS be forwarded to whatever in "Call Forward Busy number for this Tenant" now any call to ext 123 goes out to the sc100.

Thank you.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 07:30:10 PM »
Good deal, In the old days we used to take an analog extension and move it into the message waiting lamp control port on ons voicemail. Change the light code to be a forward always code, leave a message then move to phantom bay.

Nice that newer software added to form 19 as well as giving the forward ability

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10