Author Topic: E1 PRI in India  (Read 779 times)

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
E1 PRI in India
« on: July 07, 2017, 10:35:47 AM »
Has anyone built a PRI from Tata Communications? I am struggling with getting it working... Primarily the Digital Link Descriptor and ISDN Protocol.

I know the circuit is E1 and from the carrier's equipment to the Mitel's T1/E1 MMC modules is a straight-thru cable.

What Address for Message Control (A/B), Network termination, E1 Impedence, etc...

I am trying to work with a local vendor through an interpreter but am struggling with it.

Below is what I have setup, I assume I should see something (like a netsync source at least)? The local carrier said the disconnected the cable from the Mitel, connected to their E1 tester and was able to place and receive a call, so the signal should be there. I have tried about every combination of settings I know to get some response but not getting anything. The carrier supposedly told the customer that they need a "modem" to connect it to an IP PBX (the local Mitel vendor tech said he didn't think that was right), but I don't see why an E1 won't work in a standard E1/T1 card in MMC1.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 11:31:21 AM by acejavelin »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10